Now is the time to engage with AEO!
AEO is the premier member organization that represents the interests of small, typically underserved, entrepreneurs in the United States. AEO represents the public policy interests of its members and, through its growing network of partners, facilitates interactions among small entrepreneurs and the organizations that seek to help them succeed.
No other organization reaches as broad and diverse an audience in every corner of the country. For nearly two decades, AEO and its member organizations have provided training and financing to enable more than two million entrepreneurs to contribute to economic growth as they support themselves, their families and their communities.
New leadership team!
Reduced costs of membership: non-profits pay only $250!
How can AEO help your organization?
SIGN UP TODAY!
- Platform to showcase your organization's impact and innovation through our new website, revitalized working groups and other exciting opportunities
- Access to valuable services and products from a growing national network of partners
- Networking with peers, potential partners and funders
- Collaboration on tailored marketing and business development initiatives for our members
- Effective voice in Washington on critical policy matters
- Support in identifying and filling critical training needs for your organization
- Opportunity to shape and participate in AEO agenda and initiatives